Friday, October 4, 2013

Sydney's Vintage and Retro Fair

Earlier in the year I chanced it for the first time as a model in the Sydney Love Vintage Fair. Though I was quite nervous it turned out to be a lot of fun, so when the talented Nora from Norafinds asked if I'd model in last week's Vintage and Retro Fair I couldn't resist. 
Nora styled three parades: Spring Fashion, Vintage Revival (which showed ethnic influences on fashion throughout the decades) and a Lifestyle Pop-up Parade (which featured a mix of day wear, lounge-wear and lingerie). Here's some shots from the Saturday shows taken by Justin Lee and check out the other photos on Nora's blog.
 Emma and I in lingerie at the vintage lifestyle popup



 Ethnic revival
Spring fashion
Thank you again to Nora for all her hard work and Justin Lee for the great photographs.
Love
x

7 comments:

alittlevintagestory said...

So many beautiful clothes, I particularly love the pale yellow outfit. xx

Jessica Cangiano said...

You look magnificent! Awesome modeling job and styling on Nora's part. What a perfect team you two beautiful vintage loving ladies make.

♥ Jessica

Hannah Spanner said...

You are the perfect vintage model, so elegant and beautiful! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I think someone is using your one of your images on an Online Dating site. Perhaps I am wrong but you should check it out. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Lena314

If I am wrong, sorry about that.

Helen said...

Just found yer blog. LOVE it! I'm a lurker; just know I'll be hanging around.

Jacob Reid said...

Marry me?

Retro Funk and Junk said...

You have the look